Our composite door range is ideal to give your property a distinctive entrance yet retain the authentic feel of timber. It can also be used alongside our Cottage Suite range of frames to compliment the more historic of buildings. The design employed enables enhanced security to give you the peace of mind needed when purchasing a long lasting and impressive new front door.
The composite door slab is manufactured to replicate the look of a traditional timber door, but with out the drawbacks of requiring sanding painting and varnishing to maintain its appearance – They can be simply wiped clean.
We offer two different types of composite door, a 44mm flush slab and a double rebated 70mm slab, both of which our fitted into our usual Spectus door frame
- Available in 20+ slab designs
- 7 Standard colours to choose from – White, Black, Red, Blue, Green, Light Oak and Rosewood – as well as hundreds of special colour options
- 12+ glass designs with multiple colour variations
- Replicates the look of a traditional timber door
- 44mm door slab for increased strength and insulation compared to a standard PVCu panel
- Slab is hung directly into a fully reinforced Elite 70 frame providing increased security, especially when combined with the Paddock Lockmaster multi-point lock and an anti-bump cylinder – both of which are fitted as standard
- Snap fit cassette for fast, simple and secure glazing
- Water and fade resistant
- Suited Fab & Fix hardware available in a selection of colours
- Double rebate gives an extra level of seal and increases weather performance.
- Thicker door slab increases thermal efficiency by 25% over the standard 44mm slab.
- Improved sound reduction.
- Available in a range styles:
- Selection of five glass ranges, including the 70mm slab exclusive Linea design.
- High security hardware.