Trade Windows was formed in 1983, manufacturing Commercial and Domestic Aluminium Windows and Doors using the Smarts System with whom we still have a successful trading relationship. We then noticed the trend towards PVCu products and in 1985 decided to manufacture PVCu Windows and Doors. We searched the market and decided that Spectus Systems offered the complete range of products and have been manufacturing the Spectus System ever since.
In 2011 we purchased our new factory and moved to a 40,000 sq ft Site in Bishopsworth, Bristol allowing us to expand our product range and increase our production levels to now manufacture in excess of 500 upvc frames per week and cater for the continued growth in demand for Aluminium products.
As we consider quality to be paramount we enrolled in the recognised BSI scheme in 2001 and have achieved both BS7412 and BS7950 for which our frames are continually tested at BSI’s test centre. On top of this we hold 11 window energy rating certifications covering both A and C rated windows in a range of different products.
- Spectus Elite 70 & Elite 63 Casement windows and doors.
- Spectus Vertical Sliding Windows.
- Fully Reversible windows.
- Composite Doors.
- Smart Bi-folding doors.
- Smart Aluminium shop fronts & curtain walling.
- Smart Alitherm windows & doors.
All Procedures followed as listed in the company BSi policy should adhere to BS7412:2007 and where applicable BS7950:1997 as detailed in the BSi documentation kept in the Managing Director’s and Works Forman’s offices. It is the responsibility of the Sales Manager and Works Foreman to monitor and improve the effectiveness of the BSi manual by carrying out internal audits of all procedures followed an to continually assess results found at regular management reviews.
New Trade Windows Bristol Ltd is committed to achieving and maintaining key objectives as listed below : –
- New Trade Windows will at all times maintain a commitment to customer’s individual specific requirements and monitor the success of this by continually recording the findings of the companies and individuals performance.
- New Trade Windows will improve and maintain its quality promise so that we can provide a constantly high standard of work and achieve a successful pass rate of BSi test frames. The company BSi manual procedures will ensure records are generated to monitor this is achieved.
- Customer feedback and complaints will be recorded in order to consistently improve and assess the performance of our workforce and the components used on our products. This will enable a continually high standard of work and where required improve upon our existing performance.